Sales - Associate Broker
- GRI, PMN, AHWD
Timonium, MD 21093-2226
Licensed for over 15 years; Graduate, REALTORS Institute (2015) and Maryland Associate Broker's License.
Nakia Evans is a seasoned Sales Agent and Associate Broker in the Timonium real estate office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage managed by Patty Kallmyer. She assists Buyers, Sellers and Tenants & Landlords with Residential transactions daily. Our office is located at 22 W. Padonia Rd, Suite A-100, Timonium, MD 21093. (Equal Housing Opportunity)
- Graduate, REALTORS Institute
- Maryland Associate Broker's License
- Dot Certified Trainer, Dotloop
- President-Elect 2018, Women's Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- 2018 Rising Star Award, Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS (GBBR)
- 2018 Board of Directors, Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS
- 2018 Committee Chairman, GBBR Membership Committee
- 2018 Equal Housing Opportunity Committee, Maryland REALTORS
- 2017 Co-Chair, Membership Committee, GBBR
- 2017 Committee Member, Education Committee, GBBR
- 2017 Communications Team Leader, Women's Council of REALTORS Greater Baltimore
- 2017 Performance Management Network Designee (WCR)
- 2016 International Sterling Society Award, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Mother, REALTOR, and Organizer & Brand Ambassador ~ Credit Workshop 101!
Providing exceptional customer service consistently is my #1 Goal. I love to HELP.
As an agent who's an expert in the local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Credit Workshop 101
In partnership with Lenders, Credit Repair specialists and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Nakia has put together a Team of Professionals to help Consumers understand their credit reports, credit scoring and taking control of their finances in order to prepare to make major purchases. If you would like to improve your credit profile, and if you are planning to lease or purchase an automobile and/or rent, buy or sell a home, YOU should attend our Credit Workshops!